Preparation time and cooking time: 50 Minutes - Serves: 4
- 3 ½ fl.oz of espresso
- 2 tablespoons of Kahlua coffee liquor
- 4 ladyfingers biscuits
- 2 large free-range egg whites
- 8.8oz of mascarpone
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of orange juice
- Cocoa powder for dusting
- 20 mini speckled chocolate Easter eggs
- 4 raspberries
- 4 blackberries
- Mint leaves
- Prepare the espresso and pour it along with coffee liquor and orange juice into a glass jar. Allow it to cool down.
- Break each lady finger into four pieces and drop them into four small martini glasses. Soak the lady fingers with the cooled espresso mixture. Beat the egg whites in a bowl at high speed, preferably using an electric mixer, until they form soft peaks, then set aside.
- In another bowl, using a whisk, smooth the mascarpone with the honey, then add the beaten eggs. Pour the mixture over the soaked ladyfingers.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Remove the wrap, dust with cocoa powder using a fine-mesh strainer, top with a few speckled chocolate Easter mini eggs, a raspberry, a blackberry and a mint leaf and serve.